I love anything that you can put in the crock pot for two reasons 1) it is easy and 2) it makes meat so tender when you cook it low and slow all day. This recipe for roast beef was so delicious and I actually used some of the beef for a leftover recipe (stay tuned ;0) and it was still so yummy! I give this two thumbs up!
- 1 pounds sirloin tip roast
- 3 large potatoes, cut in large chunks
- 10 ounce can of beef broth
- 10 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet of dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 a container of sliced mushrooms
Place roast and potatoes in a crock-pot.
Mix together the broth, soup, soup mix, and mushrooms. Pour the soup mix over the meat and potatoes.
Cover and cook on low for 6 – 8 hours. Yep – it was really that easy :0)