Pizza! Pizza! Pizza! I love pizza! It is so easy to make homemade and this recipe makes it even simpler! And let me tell ya…the white sauce that is used on this pizza makes it out of this world!
- 8 oz can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 1/2 pkg dry Ranch dressing mix
- 2 c shredded mozzarella cheese – divided
- 1/2 green pepper, 1/2 cup onion (or any veggies of your choice) chopped
Spread crescent roll dough on a cookie sheet and press seams together. Bake as directed until golden brown.
Combine mayo, cream cheese, sour cream, Ranch dressing mix and 1 c cheese;
spread over semi-cooled crust.
Top with green pepper, onion and remaining cheese. I did half onions and peppers, and the other half mushrooms for Hubs!
Pre-heat broiler; place veggie pizza under oven broiler until cheese melts.