In our efforts to live a healthier lifestyle, we have been lightening up our weeknight dinners. We tried this simple yummy recipe the other day, and ended up making it three times in the week! It is so light and refreshing, leaving you feeling full but not heavy.
Chicken Cesar Salad Pasta
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces of bowtie pasta (or any pasta of your choice)
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup of chopped grape tomatoes
- 4 ounces of feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons of Cesar dressing
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and add all the rest of the ingredients. Toss and serve.
I told you it was easy! Try it for yourself and I promise it will turn into a weeknight go-to meal.