Hubs and I are always in a hurry in the morning (what can I say? we like our sleep!) and we are always looking for something easy, yet filling and delicious too! This Italian Egg Cup makes the perfect breakfast for the teacher on the go! I ate it with half a whole wheat bagel thin & WW cream cheese, and 1/2 a grapefruit.
Makes 1 serving @ 3 PointsPlus per serving
1. Spray a large microwave safe mug with nonstick spray.
2. Put 1/2 cup Egg Beaters Original, a tiny pinch of Italian
seasoning, a tiny pinch of salt, 1 grind of black pepper, and 3 tablespoons minced red bell pepper into the cup.
3. Microwave at 50% power for 1 minute.
4. Add 1/4 cup part skim mozzarella and stir.
5. Return to microwave and cook at 100% power for 45 seconds to 1 minute or until cooked.