Hubs loves meat…there is no changing that! He has been so gracious to try all the new yummy veggies and fruit on the menu lately, but I haven’t dared mess with his meat…Until now…
Ranch Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch mix
- 1 Large egg
- 1 Tablespoon of dry breadcrumbs (I used Italian seasoned breadcrumbs)
- Toppings (tomato slices, large leave lettuce, onions, ketchup, etc.)
- Lite, whole-wheat hamburger buns
Spray your pan with cooking spray and pre-heat on medium heat. Mix together the ground turkey, ranch seasoning, egg, and breadcrumbs. Shape the meat mixture into 4 patties and cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. DO NOT over-cook. Serve on light buns and top with your favorite traditional hamburger toppings.
I am going to be honest….I loved them! Hubs…not such a fan. I believe his exact comment was, “they are edible”. Well, at least I tried. And I will totally make these burgers again when I am having a night alone…or with the gals!
Makes 4 servings.
Cal: 291; Fat: 11; Carbs: 25; Protein: 28;
8 Weight Watchers Points+ Value per Serving.