I absolutely love some cheese tortellini. Of course, pasta and cheese for dinner makes me think of those V-8 commercials where they bop people on the head because they don’t eat veggies. Soooo…. We added a few veggies and a yummo sauce to our tortellini for dinner and it was a HUGE hit. This dish was super yummy the next day for lunch too!
- 1 – 9 ounce package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 16 ounce package of frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetables
- 8 ounce container of fat free sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons of refrigerated traditional pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Cook the tortellini and frozen veggies in a large pot of boiling water for 5 – 7 minutes or until all the pasta starts to float and is tender. Drain the pasta and veggies and return them to the pot. In a separate small bowl combine the sour cream, pesto and salt. Make sure to stir well to combine. Gently stir the sour cream mixture into the pasta/veggie mixture. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and pepper. Serve as soon as possible.
Makes 4 servings. 9 Weight Watchers Points+ Value per serving.
Cal: 331; Fat: 12; Carbs: 38; Fiber: 3; Protein: 19
This was so simple to make and a great meal for when you are in a time rush for dinner.