I am going to be honest when I say that I have never given guacamole a real chance…my bad! I tried a twist on a recipe for homemade, fresh guacamole and whoa baby….I am so glad I did!!! Try it out – even if you haven’t really liked guacamole before – I promise, it’s delish!
Fresh & Fast Homemade Guacamole
- 1 ripe avacado
- 1 roma tomato (diced)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Optional: a splash of lime juice (I leave this out personally)
- Rough cut the avacado, then slightly mash with a fork.
- Add in the diced tomato, onion, and garlic. Mix with a fork.
- Continue to mash slightly until you reach a texture and consistency you are happy with.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips!